With all of the time that I spend on social media (follow us on FB, IG, and Twitter!), I come across a TON of videos that I love! So, I figured….why not share them here? I love to see happy animals, people showing compassion towards others and animals, recipe/cooking videos and anything else that is awesome!
So, without further ado, my top 5 videos from this week, in no particular order:
1. If you have never seen happy baby goats before, you are missing out! This video is absolutely hysterical! One of the babies is a little more hyped up than the others!
2. It’s been super hot here in Philly, and I LOVE making banana ice cream! Here is a cool video that includes some awesome flavors!
3. I saw this video on the One Green Planet page. If you haven’t visited their site, they have a ton of awesome articles, videos, and recipes for a greener lifestyle. This particular video involves a very large stingray that has been injured by some fishing wire and the awesome divers that chose to help her.
4. Umm, where has this video been all my life? The easiest and coolest way to cube a watermelon in no time at all! Plus, the guy is just too adorable!
5. Last, but certainly not least, one of the happiest bunnies I have ever seen! He loves to dig and flop, but sometimes needs a little help from his human!
Which was your favorite video this week? Share in the comments below!